Thursday, May 8, 2014

Can Justin Trudeau really be a Catholic?

So which church does Justin Trudeau worship at? Is it the Catholic Church? Or is it the church where people worship is at the altar of abortion?

Because Justin Trudeau thinks he's a Catholic. Back in 2012 he was upset and was:
"offended by a Tory MP who publicly questioned his adherence to the Catholic faith and his suitability to speak to students at a Catholic school."
when Dean Del Mastro, said that it was “outrageous” the Catholic school board in Peterborough, Ont. had invited Trudeau to speak.

How can Trudeau profess to be a Catholic when he expects his MPs to park their pro-life views at home, and even worse, to insist his MPs publicly state that they follow the Liberal "pro-choice" philosophy?

It is outrageous.
The elder Trudeau's Catholicism has been well documented in biographies, including one book specifically on his faith. The former prime minister was educated by the Jesuits and admitted to going regularly to church up until the last years of his life. 
“I have to say, I'm really surprisingly upset. I didn't think I would be, but I am,” Mr. Trudeau told The Canadian Press on Tuesday evening. 
“For someone to start questioning my own faith and accusing me of being a bad Catholic, is something that I really take issue with. My own personal faith is an extremely important part of who I am and the values that I try to lead with.”
Well Mr. Trudeau, you can't be a good Catholic and also be "pro-choice". It simply doesn't work that way. So make up your mind.

Are you Catholic, or do you worship at that other altar?

No comments:

Post a Comment